Over the years, McClintock and Turk, Inc. has become one of the leading and most qualified mechanical contracting and design build specialists in Eastern Washington, installing and maintaining piping systems of every size and complexity.
We install piping of all types; waste, vent, rainwater, air, natural gas, domestic water, medical gasses, heating, cooling, steam and condensate, hydraulic, high purity gasses, fuel, and process.
Our diverse skills and services as well as our superior facilities give us proven experience in commercial, industrial and institutional piping and plumbing projects.
From small service jobs to complex multimillion dollar projects, quality and integrity is our priority.
- Over 50 years of experience serving the Inland Northwest
- Union affiliation with the plumbers & pipefitters which provides an unlimited pool of highly trained craftsmen
- Cost estimating, budgeting and value engineering ideas for complete “Division 15” mechanical trades
- Design-Build capabilities with in-house staff
- 5,000 SF office building
- 18,000 SF shop/fabrication facility
- 50,000 SF storage and lay-down yard
- Excellent safety program and experience rating
- Completed projects in Washington, Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Louisiana, North Dakota, Colorado and Wyoming